November 1, 2011, Press Conference and Q&A with Expert Panel
Location: Capitol Hill, Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2456
The video clip below is from CBN News, and briefly sums up the event. Video recording of the entire press conference is available from EMPact America. For information about obtaining a copy of our video recording, send an email to email@example.com.
• Reza Kahlili, Ex-CIA Spy in the revolutionary guards of Iran and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray; and instructor at the Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy of the Department of Defense.
* Attn: For a partial preview, see Reza Kahlili's new op-ed in The Washington Times (published October 28), entitled "Iran already has nuclear weapons - Western intelligence has known it for years" both online and in Washington Times Friday paper. Click here to read the article on The Washington Times web site.
o See also:
"Does Iran Now Have Nuclear Capable Warheads?" (http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/31/iran-nuclear-warheads/)
Kahlili -"Iranian missiles could soon reach U.S. shores"
Opinion: "Iran is Building a Secret Missile Installation in Venezuela"
• Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Tony Shaffer, U.S. Army, Bronze Star recipient and Senior Intelligence Officer in the Defense Intelligence Agency.
• Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, President of EMPact America, Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, and 10 year veteran of the CIA. Dr. Pry and Rep. Roscoe Bartlett co-authored "BARTLETT & PRY: What if Iran already has the bomb?: Better to be prepared than surprised" (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/2/what-if-iran-already-has-the-bomb/print/)
• Ken Timmerman, CEO of Foundation for Democracy of Iran; author, Countdown to Crisis: The Coming Iranian Nuclear Showdown.
• Chet Nagle former CIA, and author of The Iran Covenant and The Woolsorters' Plague.
• Peter Huessy, President of GeoStrategic Analysis of Potomac, Maryland, a defense and national security consulting firm, who has written extensively on Iran and nuclear issues.
• Cynthia Ayers, former NSA Visiting Professor to the Center for Strategic Leadership, U.S. Army War College, and VP EMPact America.
This event was attended by Congressional Members, Congressional Staff, and the Press.
Video: Event was videotaped and that video is available on this web site and will be available to members of the press and to interested grassroots organizations.